Thank you for taking the time to make an appointment with Streaming Installers. We’re looking forward to helping you get the best TV viewing experience possible!
Before our service call with you, it’s worth your time to gather up some details about your existing and desired TV viewing experience. Don’t worry if you don’t have everything on this list, we’ll help you get what you need.
Current TV and Internet Situation
As part of our concierge service, we guide you through the decision-making process so you get the best possible TV viewing experience. Having the following information helps you make informed decisions.
- Cable or Satellite provider
- Cost of TV package
- Cost of Internet package
- Internet speed (check your current Internet speed with a Speed Test)
- Do you own or rent a modem/router?
- Do you use an antenna for local channels?
- How many TVs do you have?
- Any smart TVs?
- Is your home phone bundled with the Internet/cable package?
- Does strong wi-fi reach every TV location?
- What TV channels are “must-haves?”
- What extra TV services do you subscribe to?
If we are doing an in-home Concierge Installation, we will help you connect streaming services and devices to your home network. To do so, you’ll need to have some things handy.
- Home wi-fi name and password
- A free Gmail account is required for YouTube TV and is a good alternative to the email account supplied by your ISP. You’ll need to know your password.
- The usernames and passwords of additional TV services you’d like connected, such as Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, etc.
Your privacy and security on the Internet are extremely important to us. We will never keep a record of your account information. Please do not send us your usernames or passwords in an email. During a service call, we may make recommendations on ways to ensure your Internet security and privacy.