To watch a streaming video service, you’ll need some hardware. This hardware is like a cable box, but way better.
New devices are released each season and we test them out so you don’t have to guess which one is best for you. Our recommendations typically result in a set-up that uses one simple remote to control all your TV needs.
With these hardware solutions in place, you can then choose from many different streaming services to run on the hardware.
We set up streaming devices for you
- We use your TV to demonstrate various options such as Roku and Fire TV
- You can purchase streaming video devices from us during the service call
- We’ll install your streaming video devices
- We’ll connect the devices to your Internet service
- We’ll show you how to use streaming video devices
- We’ll set up new TVs